Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chapter 3

The Second Coming of Christ window at St. Matt...Image via Wikipedia
Russian Icon of the Second Coming used for All...Image via Wikipedia

When I checked into Cedar Sinai I was in the same shape. I was scared for my health and I was scared for my life because I was beginning to wonder what would it take to get help? Suicide? All I have is fucking narcolepsy and all I need is a doctor of sleep medicine to help me with my prescriptions.

I still feel desperate today as of writing this. What does it take?

The only thing that makes me feel better today is writing this book. It makes me think that it is a way for me to get back all the years I lost to this horrible condition. If it wasn't for this sense of vengeance that writing a tell all book about my life has for me then I don't know what I would do. Maybe check into psychiatry again, suicidal, because I have no other way to address the need in my life to feel better and get well again.

What scares me the most when I feel this way is all the medications I take. Especially this new drug Abilify. I don't know why the doctor put me on this. I think tomorrow I have to not take it. And, next week when I see him I will have to tell him why.

This whole thing has been a big mistake; To ask for help with narcolepsy again. I am not psychotic because I want to sue Dr. Fleming who misdiagnosed me. I am not delusional. The only thing I need is stronger sleep medicine for my symptoms.

The Dr. McEwen himself has told that he cannot treat me for narcolepsy so I don't knpow what he thinks he is doing. I think he himself is delusional. I have been decribing my sleep symptoms for 10 years to various doctors in the Anti-Christ (city of Vancouver) but to suggest I am delusional in the face of my symptomology and lab tests is in and of itself delusional.

I have to stop seeing him and ask Dr. Marr for a referal to another doctor.

Can you imagine if I told him about my religious beliefs - I am the Angel of God??? Like I said I never would. Religion and physchiatry do not mix. But, I am the only person in the world who can back that claim up with a religious prophecy all my own - the revelation of the Ark to Jerusalem.

Satan may have twisted this world but I am no fool. You may be wondering why hasn't there been more news or something about this revelation/prophecy/discovery of mine. Well, the biggest reason is because this is the first time I ever concentrated and wrote a whole book about it, and the effect it's discovery has had on my life. And, two because I delivered the revelation of the Ark to Jerusalem in secret.

I don't want to destroy the worlds faiths. I don't want to harm peoples beliefs. And, I really don't want certain groups of people to try and do those things with this information. The pot of Manna in the ark was amphetamines. And, if you synthesize all of the ingredients of the ark in the bible together as described you will have syntehised amphetamines. The Ark of Thy God's Strength - go figure.

If this bothers you then be reminded of Satans corruption. Be reminded the bible is the truth. But, also be reminded that prophecy is prophecy and this one has been along time coming.

If I told you Canada is the Anti-Christ then maybe now you might believe me. This all happened to me seven years ago and since then many, many people have known about it in Canada and all so far have decided to deny God in me - the second coming of Christ.

It is a Satanic plot to keep me from not being well and out of the lime light. Whether or not the people involved are aware of their collective actions from denying I am the messiah to denying I have narcolepsy is a moot point and irrelavent. Their actions are their own. And, the days of forgiveness are over and now are the days of judgement. One can no longer blame the devil. By know in your development as my possible helpers again in Heaven you should know the difference between right and wrong.

You don't suspect someone to be the Christ then deny him at every turn because of his accusations of corruption of your government, which I have done in Canada, which is to be expected of me and my coming at any old time, I am God's messenger, His angel, which will now finally in this soon to be run away smash hit and bestseller be revealed now.

And, in naming Canada the Anti-Christ which means so many things one must remember I am the Christ with Gods message. And, Gods war is against the false and Anti-Christs governments of this world who will not heed His message. So, when I talk you jump or be destroyed. Canada eats out it's peoples substance. And, I do not like this. You will not bring this country into the Kingdom of Heaven and you, Canadians, will not be bringing yourselves into Paradise restored neither with this kind of oblivious attitude.

And, you will scorn me. You will ignore me. You will not like this book Canadians. But, I know you will not listen. It is pride that will doom you. If you are of faith I suggest you move away from this forbidden land. I am God Almighty. Or, accept your reward here till the day I destroy you finally in the end and there will be no Canada anymore. You have angered God.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann