Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hail Satan!!!

This has got to be my strangest experience in this life to date. There I was walking down the street on the way to a doctors office when an entire street full of people simultaneously looked up and all of them in unison suddenly 'Hailed Satan', right before my very own eyes. You know, the first that comes to my mind when this happens is the question 'Are they hailing me? Do these people think I am Satan?'.

But, that's not the way it was. That's not the feeling I got from them at that time. In fact I don't think these people even know what happened to them. They certainly went back to work digging into their lunchtime plates on the restaurant patios like nothing happened. And, the people marching down the block to wherever they where going certainly didn't break a beat. They just suddenly all 'Hailed Satan" and went back on with their current minute like nothing at all had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann