Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well, I am back in Canada...

And, I am thinking over my options. They are not too hard. I just gotta an address from where to collect my disability pension and store my stuff while I go back to Cali to complete my DEJ program. You probably don't know what that is. I'll tell you someday soon, but I want to complete the course portion of the DEJ program before I make any further comments on that. (It's one of those biblical oddities of sorts that I have to complete in order to fully satisfy another prophecy. So, it is almost done. But, until I have completed the required course program regarding it I am in no position to make a judgment nor reveal what it is).

On another note; Thank God for my medications. I've been here since Friday night, and the long bus trip combined with the extra comfortable mattresses at the Howard Johnson on Kingsway in Vancouver BC left me unable to leave my bed all day Saturday. And, I fear only two Ritalin later have I been able to get up and at them this Sunday. I am going to run out of stimulants before I get back to California to cash my script so I may have to visit Dr. Murphy here in Vancouver on Granville st who can substitute a prescription for Modafinil to keep my awake till I can get back to the pharmacy in CA. At least I know as far as a substitute goes for a stronger stimulant Modafinil will do the trick and keep me mentally alert if not physically capable of getting all the things done that I need to get done here in this short one week visit.

Interesting to note too: The first night I arrived, the Friday, and bunked down in my bed at the Howard Johnson I could hear the Spirits screaming 'Murderers, Murderers, Murderers', into the night sky. It seemed much louder than anything I was hearing before I left and even louder than anything I have been witnessing in Los Angeles. I also remember the first time the Spirits began with the word, 'Murderers'. I was in LA doing my 'I am God Almighty etc...', bit when upon hearing the Spirits start with the word 'Murderers', I suggested that this might be a good phrase to use in other countries from around the world. I didn't specify which countries, I was just concerned for what I was doing in the USA which has much less to do with unsolved murders than anything else. And, I never heard from the Spirits again about that matter till I got here last Friday night and heard them going at it full steam ahead. It was nice. I was so happy for them, for us, for everybody. That is what judgment day is all about. So, I hope my presence here is not disturbing the work of other Angels in the midst of Vancouver BC crying out their honest appraisals of this society. It was so nice for me to be able to just sit and listen to other Angels serving the Lord without having to feel pressured to begin serving too. Kind of like a day off.

As for being in Vancouver, so far everything should work out fine for me. The only thing I have any reservations about is what kind of place I am going to be able to afford with the 375 dollars I am afforded by my disability pension. I want something safe and secure so that I can leave behind some of my belongings while I go back to California for at least a month but, probably two. And, then I want to be able to return to the same place and move back in having completed all the California things I needed to get done. I don't know if Vancouver BC offers this kind of accommodation at that price. No big deal mind you. It just means I will have to bring all of my belongings back to California with me and then when I get back at least I have a place but, then I will have to move again to something better. I won't know much more till I get on Craigslist and check. There is also no good reason for me to stay anywhere in the down town Vancouver area. So, one might assume that the farther away from the city I look the better and more reasonable the accommodations I find might be. But, we'll see. For today it's convenience, I don't have a car, timing and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann