Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Now is a stressful time for me

Being back here in Canada with only a few days left on my hotel account and not having a meeting with the disability office till Monday at 2pm is causing me quite a lot of stress. I really shouldn't worry. At the very least there is a hostel I can both afford and stay at till my meeting. Or, I can probably somehow swing the deposit on a room for rent till I receive my benefits check, presumably on Monday.

In the mean time all I have to keep my hopes afloat is this book. So, I added the scene 'Give him what he wants'. Everyday, I try and start fleshing out another scene from my list of scenes to write and everyday this book becomes closer and closer to the reality that I see for myself. This book and hopefully many more to come after it is the only hope I have for my future. It is the only way that I can how I may be able to reverse some of the tragedy that has befallen me due to the symptoms I suffer from narcolepsy. Not to mention the very odd and strange set of events that has led me to believe I am the Christ and now the messenger God's angel.

I bought a book to read for a dollar at the discount store called 'The Miracle Game' by Josef Skvorecky. So far it is about a teacher in Czechoslovakia sent to teach a class in language at a girls school. Reading always inspires me which is good because I feel so alone now trying to sort out my fractured life with the limited resources I have. But, writing always helps. I just wish I didn't feel so nervous. But, that is probably the Ritalin which won't be a problem after I see the doctor tomorrow or the day after because they don't prescribe me Ritalin here in Canada but Modafinil, which I can never recall feeling anxiety from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann