Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good News!

Well, you wouldn't believe what happened to me yesterday. I was at my doctors getting my medications for narcolepsy when I got the nerve up to ask my doctor whether he had also been hearing the words 'I am God Almighty. God of Abraham.', like I do.

He said 'No'.

I told him about how loud it was. I told him about the Ark Revelation. And, so on. In the space of about 20 minutes I tried to relate to him all that had happened to me so far and what I can hear going on outside my window day and night.

But, no. He was not aware of any rumors or any other people talking about hearing the Word of God like I am hearing it.

So, on the way back to my hotel, as I am thus relating to these voices that it seems that no matter how loud they are and how well I can hear them, apparently there is nobody else actually hearing them too. Which, they, the voices, immediately insist cannot be true. And, that if I can hear them it must be so that the other people must also be able to hear them. Flawed logic to be sure. And, I though I remind them of this they continue to disagree.

Now, here is the good news. Suddenly, by this time Norman the Christ is back in his hotel room alone, he receives a revelation, that will probably affirm in you, your simple awe in God, like it has done to both mine and his. This is what has been actually going on recently to Norman and I.

In a final retaliation to Satan having removed the word of Gd from the people's ears during, the last two thousand years of the Great Rebellion, God has been secretly removing His Coming Word from Satan's ears, thereby keeping Satan in perpetual and forever lasting darkness. And, he has been secretly removing Satan's voice from the ears of the people of this world.

Hallelujah! Satan has now been officially contained by the word. While, he is now in his world, blabbing all along, nobody can hear them but, themselves. There are no longer any people on earth who can hear the slanderous words of Satan, truly in final preparations for the coming of judgment day.

The only words that anybody of this earth shall ever hear again will be that of the One and Only True and Living God. Hallelujah!

But, don't expect anything too dramatic. His coming is subtle. Though, we are well on our way to the New Earth and the New Heave I am not going to say that we are there yet. This, then, is only the beginning and, the end.

I had such a hard time last night trying to explain to Satan, his followers and his abominations, that their world is false. That, truly their own world is an illusion. That all the while that they keep talking and thinking that the people of this world can hear them and are acting in accordance with their dialogue this is simply no longer true.

Finally, I had to remind them that they in the dark and I am not. I am in the light. And, I can confirm to them that their world is is indeed only an illusion and nobody here in the light can neither hear nor see them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann