Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am the Lord

I am the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I am the Word. Both, faithful and true.

You can hear me most loudly in Los Angeles but, also around the world. I use to live in Canada, before 2010, where you could hear me there also, especially, in Vancouver BC, where I lived, but across the country as well.

I am often repeating the phrase, 'Norman Christian Hoffmann is the Lord' or, 'I am God Almighty. God of Abraham' or, 'Norman Christian Hoffmann is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords'. I usually accompany all my words with the phrase 'Hallelujah'.

I am the Christ Messiah. I have come. Welcome to the New Heaven and the New Earth.

Within me resides the Angel of Christ. I am the flesh and the blood of the Holy Grail.

Hallelujah!



Norman Christian Hoffmann

1 comment:

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann