Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today I started a blog/journal

Today I started a blog/journal to chronicle my thoughts and such because I am having such a hard time trying to remember all of the dates that things have happened to me so that you may know who I am. That is the purpose of the book I am writing. So, that you may know that I have come and that indeed we are pressing forward with the plans written in the Holy Bible.

It's so important to keep a log of ones thoughts, as I am finding out trying to write this book, if you are as forgetful as I am. And, who knows this may become a book of it's own one day. But, anyways... you now also have a public record of my being here now.

I am staying at a very nice and affordable hotel in the heart of historic Los Angeles called the Weingart - 566 South San Pedro street. And, if your like me you might spend a great deal of time listening to the voice of the Living Word of God, mine, as it passes by your window in the air as prophecy relates.

I have been having a hard time lately seeing any evidence that other people who can also hear this are taking any of this very seriously. I have had direct confirmation and evidence before of other people who could also hear the Living Word while I was in Canada. And, I have been waiting for some sign or signal of confirmation from the people of LA.

This is all very important to me. As, the days of Satan's Great Rebellion dwindle down now to minutes and seconds, all due to end about the 2012/2013 mark, we as Angels are all gearing up for the battle known as Armageddon. I as the Lord of Hosts or Angel of God or the Angel of Jesus Christ prophecy to come at the end of days do report all through the body of Christ to the Heavens above. So, before the battle of Armageddon begins I want to be able to send in a good report of the people around me that the Lord both knows that you know that the Word of God shall be longer 'snatched from your ears' by Satan the Devil and, that you do indeed know that what you hear is indeed the actual Living Word of God that accompanies me, the Angel of God, in the flesh and blood of Christ or, God in Christ as I am, as I am His Angel.

You have time. But, I am still waiting. It is so loud now outside my window that I can hear other people in the buildings around me talking about the strange sounds and voices they hear. But, in the end - before it's time, pardon the pun, I need to know that you are fully aware of who I am and what this is.

I suggest you simply contact me on Face Book, Norman Christian Hoffmann, and talk to me about what you hear. At, that point I can offer you more evidence or proof that I am the Messiah and that I, and I alone, am the only one with the Word which is faithful and true to me alone.

There is so much to explain but, before the end I hope to have my book in order that I get this message out there to the world. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann