Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Friday, January 28, 2011

While riding the bus to Canada

I can hear the little demons who can imitate people and talk about they are thinking depicting someone at the CIA I presume having this conversation with someone else. It goes somewhat like this...

'You mean he has a ship to shore radio?

'Yes, in his head'.

And, it's true. That is what the Christ Messiahs do. Communicate with God like little outposts here on this world and in this earth. That's why am always suggesting to them that what we do is hook me up to whatever would seem appropriate, I guess a steady amphetamine drip, and just let me start talking and answering the questions that need to be answered before we go on this one thousand year bender of a cycle called the Messianic age. Also known as the end times, the apocalypse, the battle of Armageddon and the wrath of God. That's what I would do if I was in your boat.

There is no way that I am going to be able to answer all of the complicated questions man might have before he ventures of into the final leg of his journey here to earth unless someone is interested enough to give me the things I require to be able to answer any other questions they might have. And, just simple economic stuff. But, I think I maybe misjudging the abilities of man to come forward to their God as a man again in this age and treat him like the very important teacher/person that he is. Which is alright. And, you always have the presence of the living word present now again after the containing of Satan to guide you like I always do through your troubling end times. And, most of it I will put in this book anyways for the whole world to see and read regardless. It won't be as easy though because this will also be Norman's tale as well, the Christ which we hid so well from public view this time around that I think only very few of you might ever pick this book up of the shelf and truly cry out 'Oh My Lord'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann