Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Act 2

The second act, also referred to as "rising action", typically depicts the protagonist's attempt to resolve the problem initiated by the first turning point, only to find themselves in ever worsening situations. Part of the reason the protagonist seems unable to resolve their problems is because they do not yet have the skills to deal with the forces of antagonism that confront them. They must not only learn new skills but arrive at a higher sense of awareness of who they are and what they are capable of, in order to deal with their predicament. This cannot be achieved alone and they are usually aided and abetted by mentors and co-protagonists.

the first turning point

(a) I write a book.
(b) My life will ever be the same because mostly only crazy people send emails declaring to be God and such.
(c) Will I get the message of the Second Coming out the the people?
(c) Will I ever get the Revelation of the Ark out to the people?
(c) Will I ever get help for narcolepsy?
(c) Will I ever get people to admit that Willy Pickton is not guilty?
(c) Will I ever be able to support my son?
(c) Will I ever be able to convince people of the true cause of global warming?

protagonist's attempt to resolve the problem initiated by the first turning point

ever worsening situations

a) My book turns out to be a cyber terrorist manual.
b) Even though many people read my emails they are mostly ignored. I begin to wonder if I am crazy.
c) Some people even call me the messiah but nobody seems to care.
c) Even though the Ark Revelation even makes onto late night tv as a comment. Still, nobody seems to realize what it means.
c) My emails to Dr. Fleming now ensure that I can not even see other people in his office for my symptoms.
c) My emails about Willy Pickton seem to have motivated all of Canada's media, police and gov to largely ignore the outcome of his trial.
c) All of the internet marketing schemes I use to try and make a decent living to support my son on the internet fall through.
c) Some people are interested in my global warming theories on the internet but because I can not seem to tell them without the biblical inferences and references nobody cares for them.

In the end all my emails have done is seem to have alienated me from the general public and created a mood of hostility towards Canada that I am afraid threatens the alliance between Canada and the US in the Afghan War.

They must not only learn new skills but arrive at a higher sense of awareness of who they are and what they are capable of, in order to deal with their predicament.

New Skills

a) I write a better book. This one.
b) I contact the FBI about my mental state etc. All is well.
c) I contact the CIA and relate my whole story.
c) I entrust the revelation of the Ark to the FBI/CIA.
c) I travel to the United States to receive proper medical attention for my symptoms.
c) I relate the story of Willy Pickton's trial to the FBI.
c) I begin to write this book to earn an income to support my son.
c) I include the theory of global warming in the book.

Higher Sense of Awareness

a) I can be a writer.
b) My mental state is certainly not dangerous.
c) There are still people in America who are paid to care.
c) Being American empowers me.
c) We have the best doctors in the world.
c) What happened in the Pickton trial could not happen in the USA without somebody else caring.
c) With a little help and hard work I can be successful.
c) All things told I am the Savior and the Messiah.

What I am Capable of

a) Writing books.
b) Maintaining my sanity.
c) Being an inspiration.

This cannot be achieved alone and they are usually aided and abetted by mentors and co-protagonists.

1) CIA
2) FBI
3) Dr.s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann