Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chapter 6

I'm so tired. I think I am gonna wait in Onsite till my housing opporutnity changes and I have more money then I will probably take meth again. Nobody can tell when I am on it. People never see me because I never leave the bed so when they do they haven't anything to compare it too.

I've taken meth once since I have been on Abilify to see what the consequences would be like. There is a side effect of Abilify that counteracts the delirious effects of crystal meth and I really like the results. i get all the energy and none of the agitated anxiety that I need to be doing something all of the time.

Meth is like that. And, fuck the Anti-Christ. Stupid lawless country. On meth and Abilify I will be able to handle all of my lifes needs though they will be cared for in the rehabilitaion house I am going too giving me plenty of time to write this book, work on the net and earn myself some money to get back to America.

Plus, I need all the energy I can get to continue to pester this useless society for a proper doctor of medicine. I can hardly wait. Once I have money, which I make creating websites on the internet and selling advertising I can sue some of these doctors here for their longstanding misdiagnosis of me and donate a portion of the money to the Childrens Charity hospital or maybe a fund that will fly a kid out of this Anti-Christ to have a surgery and bypass this unnessary system of wait lists to have his procedure in the United States. Hell, I'll fly him or her into India or Mexico if I have to.

And, my kids. I'll finally have something monetary to donate to the upbringing of my children to whose mother I donated my sperm because she is a lesbian. That will be nice. I have been disabled since I was seven years old by the symptoms of narcolepsy and I have never been able to hold down even a part-time job because I keep getting fired for falling alseep or being to tired on the job.

At twenty three and at the suggestion of one of the employees at human resources I completed a disability form and have lived on the pension I've mentioned before ever since.

Maybe this time I can even hold a part time job, maybe even a full time job using Abilify to control the delirous effects of meth. I've tried meth and working before but I have never been able to control the addiction of meth's withdrawal symptoms leading to endless days of no sleep, more meth and the delirousness that consequently got me fired again from any job I tried while high. It's a real catch twenty two without a proper doctor prescribing me the proper substances.

Despite it's faults and misleading claims to treat the symptoms of narcolepsy Modaifinl has still been a major boon in my life. The problem with Alertec, modafinils Canadian brand name, is that while it defintely does treat my stuporous behaviour associated with narcolepsy it does not offer me enough stimulation to get out of bed everyday and try and lead a normal and productive life. Currently the manufacturer of Alertec is under indictment in 27 countries for marketing it's product with false and misleading claims.

To give Alertec it's due it does work enough to keep me alert and awake. it is just that as a full blown narcoleptic suffering from excessive daytime sleepiness it is not quite strong enough to carry me through a whole day without suffering from insatiable desires to lie down and fall asleep. These desires get so uncomfortable each day that I can not stand up nor sit long enough to complete a full days work.

I write this entire manuscript lying alone in bed all day long with just enough energy to eat and go to bathroom. I still do not have enough energy to bathe daily, nor cook for myself nor clean.

But, I can concentrate like a mad man. I am able to focus on conversations to such a degree that the counsellors here do not even believe I have narcolepsy anymore. They have sided with the doctor who has wrongly assumed my conditions are delusional. I can't help it. I'm smart. I know my symptoms. I know their causes. I am quite articulate about it. And, when I talk about I sound like a text book and I am not able to dumb it down for these idiots.

What am I to do? I am on a brain drug. Alertec is known to like steroids for the mind and when I was a child I scored well into the top 5 percent of Canadian IQ's on a nation wide sholastic exam. I quit high school, I flunked out of college with a 1.5 gpa but, as you can see I am still quite capable of expressing myself quite well. And, as I write is also as how I also grasp the world around me. I also think in these terms all the time.

But, my intelligence has done nothing to help me. One the contrary my intelligence has done nothing but alienate me from the general public. That I can not speak in anything but clear and direct tones with an encylcopedia like grasp of my symptoms has done nothing but convince most people, except for the exceptional doctors I met at Cedar Sinai who treated me for narcolepsy without a problem,  that I must somehow be lying, or cheating or trying to somehow trying to pass off textbook knowledge as experience.

There is a saying I can not soar like and eagle when I am surrounded by turkeys. And, I will not accept second best. And, in the name of God whose messenger I am I have swore verngeance upon this community. Let me human tongue be sword. I will cut you to ribbons in this book. But, remember it is my spirit that will remove you from the book of life for having fucked with me. I am the Christ.

You do not know me. I am least understood of all of the bible. And, how I will laugh as the Anti-Christ who reads this book and denies God as my spirit in the flesh and calls me delusional and psychotic is condemned. I am that angel which a wise man fears but a foolish proud man tries to pass judegment upon to avoid my eternal judgement. It can not happen. I am a spirit. And, you are just a mortal man. Delicious my dinner will be as I consumed the Christ I will consume you and either take you to Heaven or not.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann