Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God is a Racist Homophobe

I'm not really. I had my reasons. I couldn't just have you banding off together and becoming reclusive homosexual hermits all bundled up with the truth and going extinct with all this knowledge before you passed it on.

My biggest problem with homosexuality is that I went through all this trouble to make you and I like to watch you live. And, if you don't make another one of you I will miss you.

I know it happens. But, it just can't happen to much and especially not too much in little clans and such as you once were.

Remember, don't judge. Let me be the judge because my judgment is perfect.

Otherwise, I will have to judge you.

And, there are rooms in my house for everybody.

2 comments:

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann