Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can just imagine the CIA...

I can just imagine the CIA trying to explain Barack Obama that the Lord had just emailed us again, lol.

It would probably go something like this,

'Um, sir. We have reason to believe that the Lord Our God, the second coming has been emailing us his thoughts and opinions on His Second Coming' Can you imagine? Don't laugh too hard dear reader because that's just what I've done. All of the evidence and experiences I relate here I have also related in the past to the CIA and even the FBI. God bless the USA.

So, that's why I emailed them. Just to let them know that I had finally come and that everything was in fact and, not in fiction, indeed, both real and very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann