Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm all settled into my new place in Canada

It's Saturday the 5th of February 2011 and I have already spent two nights here in my new place. So far so good. The internet works, the kitchen works, the shower, the toilet, everything seems to be in order for me to be able to keep writing this book. I could use my meds though. I have been through this before and have actually swore to never go through this again. So, today, tomorrow or Monday I have to get to the doctor's office to get my prescription for Modafinil.

I haven't been able to stay awake since they ran out and my appetite is starting to creep up on me and I certainly don't feel altogether alert nor awake. Mind you it has been a bit refreshing to be off from stimulants for two days in a row now but I am already missing the better feeling of normal that my pills give me.

I'm not even sure that I want to do much more than add to my journal during this time. I know how hard and confusing it is to try and concentrate half asleep. We'll see. I am still so eager to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann