Prologue

What if God has come again? And, what if He opened a blog? And, what if this was it? Would you believe? Read on...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have a new address

I just got back from securing a place for me to live in Chinatown. It's not much; just a room with a nice bed, a fridge and a desk. The restroom and kitchen is down the hall. But, it's quiet which is what I need to concentrate on this book.Plus, it has cable vision and internet included which is a major bonus to me because those bills can get quite high if I have to pay for them on my own. I have the key in my pocket and can move my stuff from this hotel to the new place anytime. I feel great!

You know last night I exercised one of my unique abilities as the angel of god, I prayed to heaven and spoke to Jesus, who also is myself consequently, but still up in heaven high above, and spoke to him about my feelings of insecurity about not having a place to be after this Thursday. And, my general feelings of anxiety. But, he agreed to lead me as the spirit in the flesh to a safe haven today. And, that has happened. As well my feelings of dread and anxiety which I get from the Ritalin sometimes has gone away. In fact the feelings went away immediately as we talked last night. With the end of the apostasy and the beginning of His, Jesus' reign now about to commence any day soon now I suggest to more people to keep praying to God. Now, finally after all this time the people will begin to see the immediate results of their prayers to heaven. Even me the spirit in the flesh has the opportunity to physically see and feel the effects of my prayers answered daily.

It's such an exciting time. And, again through quiet prayer I am so glad that Jesus took away my pain and lead me to a safe haven to complete my work. Prayer, I suggest you use it. Thank you JC. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

The beauty of being a writer in a free state is the freedom to tell the truth of a tale as the tale itself offers it's bold truth to the writer freely. The virtue then of a free writer in a free state thus can be all bold. And, the duty of the bold, free state can then be to allow the beauty of the truth, as boldly offered to the writer by the tale itself, thus be told.

Norman Christian Hoffmann